2022-2023 Annual Parent Notice and Emergency Card
Please visit your PowerSchool Parent Portal and fill out the online emergency card & annual permissions. You will answer all the questions outlined below and be able to update your emergency information. Once you get logged in click the "FORMS" menu on the left side. This page contains all the documents for your convenience.
Note: In the Spring we will open the 2023/2024 Emergency card & Annual permissions so you can complete those before you leave for summer break.
SECTION 1: ANNUAL PARENT NOTICE AND POLICIES
SECTION 2: ANNUAL PERMISSIONS
Annually we require permission for your student to be included or excluded from certain activities as follows:
- You may exclude your students directory information to be released.This will prohibit the district from providing names and other "directory" information to the news media, interested schools, parent-teacher association, interested employers, and similar parties.
- Permission for the school to use, and/or copyright, personally identifiable information, including photographs, videos, name, school of attendance, athletic achievements, academic achievements and/or art works for publication, advertising or other lawful purposes including but not limited to publication on any school web page(s).
- Permission for photos to be published locally in slide shows, newsletters for ON campus purposes.
- Permission Photos and information to be included in the school yearbook.
- Permission for the school to share contact information to the Parent Teacher Club.
- Permission to participate in walking Field Trips for nearby neighborhood trips, such as community garden, park, or local businesses.
You will be able to choose your selections during the annual update process in the PowerSchool Portal.
SECTION 3: SCHOOL HANDBOOKS AND TECHNOLOGY CONTRACTS
Students in grades 6,7, or 8 have access to the 1:1 Chromebook program. In the 6th grade, students will be assigned a chromebook that they will keep until they leave the school, usually in the 8th grade.
The Chromebook Contract is your agreement that you will take care of the device and not willfully damage it. This includes using stickers or writing on the device.
Insurance may be purchase for $20.00/year to cover certain damages (see 22_23 Chromebook Contract_Insurance above). Cost to cover an uninsured device is $325.00.
SECTION 4: OPTIONAL DOCUMENTS
These optional documents can be downloaded here and turned into the school office or uploaded in the PowerSchool parent portal