Registration for New Families
Thank you for your interest in the Nevada City School District! Our online registration process consists of a few steps:
- Watch this short tutorial video "Filling out the online application"
- Apply online using our online application
- Grades TK - 3 will attend Deer Creek Elementary School
- Grades 4-8 will attend Seven Hills Middle School
- Once we've received your application we will review it and you will be notified by EMAIL
- Please DO NOT RE-APPLY if you haven't received a response
- After your application has been approved, you will receive an email with instructions for the next step
- Watch this short tutorial video on "How to Create your Parent Portal account"
You may already have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account if you have (or have had in the past) another child in the district. In this case you will simply ADD the newly enrolling student in the same portal. Watch this short tutorial video on "How to ADD other students to your portal"
Now that you're all logged in you are ready to start filling out the online 'forms' in PowerSchool
Please notice the "FORMS" menu item on the left side menu - that's where you will find the forms you need to fill out for us. If you run into a bind, please send us an email to [email protected]
Wondering about all of that paperwork we asked you to collect for us? You can upload those right into your powerschool portal. Please watch this short video on "How to upload your documents into PowerSchool"
**If you are having troubles uploading your documents we will be happy to accept them in the school office**