Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Nevada City School District is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to provide you updates and the latest information:
- January 18, 2022 All Schools Memo from the Health Department
- January 12, 2022 Letter Regarding Symptomatic Testing
COVID Exposure Information for Nevada County:
Resources are Available for Staff and Families:
- Nevada County COVID Resources List
- Family Resource Center Quick Links
- COVID Testing Information
- Information regarding isolation versus quarantine
- Updated Mental Health Resources
- The California Parent and Youth Helpline provides support and resource referrals to parent and youth during the current COVID-19 pandemic, 7-days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages.
- NCSD has a wonderful list of mental health resources outlined for families and connection resources for staff during this extended school closure. In addition you will find a list of digital learning resources.
- Nevada County Behavioral Health is providing this linked website and this list of resources for adolescents and parents. Friendship Club is also offering participant and family resources.
Additional Information on the Following Websites:
Below is a list of all district communications by school year and date: