Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Nevada City School District is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to provide you updates with the latest information:
August 14, 2020 Read here about the Nevada City Bus Schedule and Ridership Protocol
August 10, 2020 Read here the Nevada City School District School Reopening Plan 2020-21
- School Site Protection Plan lays out the measures the district will use for keeping staff and students protected and safe.
- The California Parent and Youth Helpline provides support and resource referrals to parent and youth during the current COVID-19 pandemic, 7-days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages. For more information, please visit: https://caparentyouthhelpline.org/
- Check out an opportunity for low cost internet and the summer meals fact sheet.
- NCSD has a wonderful list of mental health resources outlined for families and connection resources for staff during this extended school closure. In addition you will find a list of digital learning resources available for staff and families.
- Nevada County Behavioral Health is providing this linked website and this list of resources for adolescents and parents. Friendship Club is also offering participant and family resources.
You can also access current information on the following websites:
Below is a list of all district communications by date.