Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Nevada City School District is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to provide you updates and the latest information:
- April 14, 2021 Letter to families regarding reopening on Monday, April 26, 2021.
Updated resources are available for staff and families:
- Nevada County COVID Resources List
- COVID Testing Information
- Information regarding isolation versus quarantine
- Updated Mental Health Resources
- Lunch for all students. A 5 day bag breakfast/lunch will be distributed at Nevada Union's main parking lot every Wednesday from 11:30 to 12:30. This will be a curb-side pick up, please remain in your car and drive through. If you have a conflict with time please call the food service at 273-9788 and they will work with you for an alternate pick up time. Please fill out the Lunch Form.
- The California Parent and Youth Helpline provides support and resource referrals to parent and youth during the current COVID-19 pandemic, 7-days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages.
- NCSD has a wonderful list of mental health resources outlined for families and connection resources for staff during this extended school closure. In addition you will find a list of digital learning resources.
- Nevada County Behavioral Health is providing this linked website and this list of resources for adolescents and parents. Friendship Club is also offering participant and family resources.
You can also access current information on the following websites:
Below is a list of all district communications by date.