Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Nevada City School District is closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) to provide you updates and the latest information:
- September 10, 2021 Correspondence from Superintendent Daugherty
- September 2, 2021 COVID Outbreak Notification from Superintendent Daugherty
- August 12, 2021 2021-2022 NCSD School Draft Reopening Plan (document will be updated with new requirements)
- August 5, 2021 Parent Notification Regarding Independent Studies for 2021-2022 School Year
Resources are available for staff and families:
- Summer Lunch Information
- Nevada County COVID Resources List
- COVID Testing Information
- Information regarding isolation versus quarantine
- Updated Mental Health Resources
- The California Parent and Youth Helpline provides support and resource referrals to parent and youth during the current COVID-19 pandemic, 7-days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call or text 1-855-4APARENT (855-427-2736) for services in English, Spanish and other languages.
- NCSD has a wonderful list of mental health resources outlined for families and connection resources for staff during this extended school closure. In addition you will find a list of digital learning resources.
- Nevada County Behavioral Health is providing this linked website and this list of resources for adolescents and parents. Friendship Club is also offering participant and family resources.
Additional information on the following websites:
Below is a list of all district communications by school year and date: