Technology staff consist of one full time Director, Michelle McCarthy and a part time technology technician, Ezra Abernathy. We support a wide variety of software systems as well as all hardware and networking.
If you are a staff member please use the link below to submit a support ticket. If you have problems with a program check the PROGRAM STATUS menu to the right side of this screen. I am adding more vendor resources.
Families.... In order to have a successful experience using home computers with student accounts, please follow the directions to add your student's account to Google Chrome.
Students are able to 'Single Sign On' to all programs through the Classlink portal. This is a snap if you are using a Chromebook, if you're not (using your personal device for example) you'll need to login to google first. Here's how:
- Use Google Chrome, if you don't already have it on your computer you can download it from https://www.google.com/chrome/
- Login to your child's Google account (Click here for the steps)
- Navigate to the Classlink portal for NCSD: https://launchpad.classlink.com/nevadacityschool
- Choose the google account you would like to use the launchpad
- Pick your program. The very first time you login you might need to enter your username & password but after that, the program will remember.
If you need technology assistance you may email [email protected] (Families only!)