Step 2: Registration Requirements
Gather the following information before you start the enrollment process!
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (you may use the "Report of Health Examination for School Entry" form that is filled out by your doctor (see below for the link)
- Residency Documents (Click Here for detailed information about residency and what you need for successful enrollment)
- Dental Screening (Required one year before or during the Kindergarten year)
- Consent for Medication at School (Required only if student must take medications at school)
- SCHOOL RECORDS For students transferring from other schools, please download the Request for Student Records.
What are the age requirements for Kindergarten enrollment in August 2022?
Children who will be 5 years of age ON or BEFORE September 1, 2022 are eligible for Kindergarten this fall.
Students turning 5 years of age between September 2, 2022 and February 2, 2023 are eligible for our Transitional Kindergarten Program!
Kindergarten checklist For your convenience, please use this checklist to make sure you have everything.
You may download the forms from the list below: