Step 2: Registration Requirements
Gather the following information before you start the enrollment process!
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (you may use the "Report of Health Examination for School Entry" form that is filled out by your doctor (see below for the link)
- Residency Documents (Click Here for detailed information about residency and what you need for successful enrollment)
- Dental Screening (Required one year before or during the Kindergarten year)
- Consent for Medication at School (Required only if student must take medications at school) Click here for a copy of the form
- School Records for students transferring from other schools. Fill out the Request for Student Records.
What are the age requirements for Kindergarten enrollment?
Children who will be 5 years of age ON or BEFORE September 1, are eligible for Kindergarten at the beginning of the school year.
Students turning 5 years of age between September 2 and April 2 are eligible for our Transitional Kindergarten Program!
Kindergarten checklist For your convenience, please use this checklist to make sure you have everything.
You may download the forms from the list below: